10 more PTs for Veterinary Drug Residues
(a total of 55 PTs provided)
Anthelmintics in muscle
Macrolides in fish
Nitroimidazoles in muscle
Progesterone in serum
NSAIDs in muscle
NEW and RETURNING PROPOSALS
Round of March
Shipping date: March 14th – Deadline for orders: January 31st
- Chloramphenicol and beta-agonists in animal watering water: code WA2110 also available as partial participations if you are interested only in one of the proposed families.
- Anthelmintics in muscle: code M2107
- NSAIDs in muscle: code M2109
Round of May
Shipping date: May 16th – Deadline for orders: March 21st
– Nitroimidazoles in muscle: code M2210
– Nitroimidazoles in egg: code E2209/N
Round of September
Shipping date: September 19th – Deadline for orders: July 29th
– Macrolides in fish: code SF2310
– Macrolides in egg: code E2309
– Avermectines in fish: code SF2312
Round of November
Shipping date: November 21st – Deadline for orders: October 7th
– Nitroimidazoles in honey: code H2403/N
– Progesterone in serum: code SE2409
PTS WITH A LARGER LIST OF MOLECULES
- Sulphonamides not only sulfamethazine, sulfadimethoxine, sulfaquinoxaline, sulfamerazine, sulfadiazine, sulfamethoxypyridazine, sulfamonometoxine, sulfathiazole (which are still included in the list) but also sulfadoxine and sulfamethoxazole.
- Quinolones/Fluoroquinolones not only enrofloxacin, ciprofloxacin, flumequine, marbofloxacin, danofloxacin, sarafloxacin, nalidixic acid, oxolinic acid, norfloxacin (which are still included in the list) but also difloxacin.
- Anthelmintics not only Avermectines (ivermectin, abamectin, doramectin, eprinomectin, emamectin, moxidectin), Benzimidazoles (albendazole, flubendazole, febantel, fenbendazole, mebendazole, oxybendazole, thiabendazole), Salicylanilides (closantel, nitroxinil), levamisole, but also rafoxamine. Moreover it will be guaranteed the presence of Levamisole and one Avermectine.
Progetto Trieste proficiency testing schemes for checking your performances with Veterinary Drug Residues present several advantages. Among these:
- International PTs with many participants: in 2021, for PTs for Veterinary Drug Residues, in round of May there were 124 participants from 52 Countries from all the continents.
- Progetto Trieste is EN ISO/IEC 17043:2010 accredited proficiency testing scheme is and Test Veritas has more than 20 years of experience as proficiency testing provider.
- Separate evaluation data for screening and confirmatory methods, with the assigned value deriving only from quantitative confirmatory results.
- Even if you are evaluating a screening method, the PT simulates what you would do in your routine (comparing your results with the confirmatory ones).
- This feature of our PTs respects the requirement of UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17043:2010 to use fit-for-purpose methods of evaluation, makes the assigned value more reliable and the assessment more valid.
- Often participation provides 2 different Test Materials for each participation. During the PT, as in the routine, the laboratory shouldn’t know if he is testing a contaminated Test Material or a blank Test Material. Providing 2 different Test Materials, one could be blank (or not), so the laboratory is fully assessed also for False Positive results. Moreover, receiving 2 Test Materials allows to evaluate how the method performs at different levels of concentration.