CORN naturally contaminated with
Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2
Fumonisins B1, B2
Progetto Trieste proficiency testing schemes for checking your performances with Mycotoxins in maize flour present Progetto Trieste PTs present several advantages, among these:
- With 1 supbscription you can be evaluated for ALL molecules: subscribing to the combination of PTs MA2500+MA2503 you will receive 2 Test Materials: one multicontaminated with Aflatoxin B1, Aflatoxin B2, Aflatoxin G1, Aflatoxin G2, Fumonisin B1, Fumonisin B2, Ochratoxin A, the other one with Deoxynivalenol, Zearalenone.
- You can subscribe through convenience packages or through partial participations (if you are interested only in some of the proposed families).
- The Test Materials are incurred (naturally contaminated). The laboratory must prefer incurred Test Materials instead of spiked ones, because only with naturally contaminated samples the extractive capability of the method can be taken into account.
- International PTs with many participants: in 2021, for PTs Mycotoxins in mayze we received 64 subscriptions for Aflatoxins B&G + Fumonisins + Ochratoxin A and 41 subscriptions for Deoxynivalenol + Zearalenone.
- Progetto Trieste is EN ISO/IEC 17043:2010 accredited proficiency testing scheme is and Test Veritas has more than 20 years of experience as proficiency testing provider.
- Separate evaluation data for screening and confirmatory methods, with the assigned value deriving only from quantitative confirmatory results.
- Even if you are evaluating a screening method, the PT simulate what you would do in your routine (comparing your results with the confirmatory ones).
- This feature of our PTs respects the requirement of UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17043:2010 to use fit-for-purpose methods of evaluation, makes the assigned value more reliable and the assessment more valid.
The PTs are included in:
Round of June
Shipping date: June 20th – Deadline for orders: May 9th
Please, go to this page to download the entire programme.
For any further information contact us at email@example.com.
You can find here instructions on HOW TO ORDER.