Progetto Trieste has improved his Proficiency Testing Scheme for histamine in tuna, without rising his prices!
We introduced for each Proficiency Testing Scheme for Freshness parameters in food a further concentration level for histamine. For each PT, by paying just one subscription, you will receive 3 Test Materials, corresponding to the 3 different concentrations of histamine:
- Level 1: 50-350 ppm
- Level 2: <450 ppm
- Level 3: <50 ppm
Progetto Trieste – Proficiency Testing Scheme for Freshness parameters in food during 2022 are planned in:
Round of September
Shipment: September 19th – Subscription deadline: July 29th
One of the greatest advantages is the very convenient price, thought to allow subscriptions to groups of PT at special prices. In particular:
- Histamine (3 levels) code T2300H, the price is only 295,00 euro for confirmatory method participation, or 215,00 euro for screening methods participation.
- Histamine (3 levels) + Biogenic Amines: code T2300BAI, the price is only 385,00 euro for confirmatory method participation, or 290,00 euro for screening methods participation.
- Histamine (3 levels) + Total Volatile Basic Nitrogen: code T2300N, the price is only 385,00 euro for confirmatory method participation, or 290,00 euro for screening methods participation.
- Histamine (3 levels) + Biogenic Amines + Total Volatile Basic Nitrogen: code T2300, the price is only 585,00 euro for confirmatory method participation, or 350,00 euro for screening methods participation.
- Our Test Material are lyophilized (to be tested after reconstitution), in order to guarantee the stability of the Test Materials, even for long shipment. In this way, regardless of the provenience of the laboratory, every participant can be sure to receive the exact same Test Material as the others. This will make the assigned value (obtained by consensud) more reliable and the evaluation more valid.
- Separate evaluation data for screening and confirmatory methods, with the assigned value deriving only from quantitative confirmatory results.
- Even if you are evaluating a screening method, the PT simulates what you would do in your routine the PT simulates what you would do in your routine (comparing your results with the confirmatory ones). The qualitative and semi-quantitative screening results receive evaluations provided with dedicated criteria. The quantitative screening results are evaluated also through z-score.
- The Test Materials are naturally contaminated with histamine, in order to provide a rigorous assessment of the exctractive procedure.
- This feature of our PTs respects the requirement of UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17043:2010 to use fit-for-purpose methods of evaluation, makes the assigned value more reliable and the assessment more valid.
- For any kind of participation you chose, fore histamine you will receive 3 different Test Materials with only one subscription, Level 1 50-350 ppm, Level 2 <450 ppm, Level 3 <50 ppm. Receiving 3 Test Materials allows to evaluate the performances of the method at different concentration levels...
…it will be as participating to 3 PTs at the price of 1!
If your want to see more details of a specific PT, such as the list of researched molecules, prices… go to this page to download the entire programme.
Are you interested in any other Freshness parameter in food? Write to us at email@example.com which ones are of your interest, we will try to add them in next programmes. We want to guarantee our quality and convenience, so in case you will write to us a new parameter and we will add it to our programme, we will apply you a discount on the correspondent PT!
You can find here instructions on HOW TO ORDER.